Thursday, May 28, 2009

Love Spell

from William S. Burroughs' The Ticket That Exploded:
The young monk led Bradly to a cubicle-On a stone table was a tape recorder-The monk switched on the recorder and sounds of lovemaking filled the room-The monk took off his robe and stood naked with an erection-He danced around the table caressing a shadowy figure out of the air above the recorder-A tentative shape flickering in and out of focus to the sound track-The figure floated free of the recorder and followed the monk to a pallet on the floor-He went through a pantomime of pleading with the phantom who sat on the bed with legs crossed and arms folded-Finally the phantom nodded reluctant consent and the monk twisted through a parody of lovemaking as the tape speeded up: "Oh darling i love you oh oh deeper oh oh fuck the shit out of me oh darling do it again"-Bradly rolled on the floor, a vibrating air hammer of laughter shaking flesh from the bones-Scalding urine spurted from his penis-The Other Half swirled in the air above him screaming, face contorted in suffocation as he laughed the sex words from throat gristle in bloody crystal blobs-His bones were shaking, vibrated to neon-Waves of laughter through his rectum and prostate and testicles giggling out spurts of semen as he rolled with his knees up to his chin-
All the tunes and sound effects of "Love" spit from the recorder permutating sex whine of a sick picture planet: Do you love me?- ...

1 comment:

Dorothy Grees said...


We had been dating for two years… he understood me better then anyone and he kept me level headed. He made me so very happy, but suddenly he broke up with me. No explanation, no nothing. I order love spell from this website http://magical-rituals.com and my boyfriend come back to me.